The spring season provides a perfect opportunity to get your house clean and sorted out. This is important because it will give you a peace of mind and ensure your house remains clutter free during summer. Spring cleaning can be done on a daily, regular, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or seasonal basis. Proper and safe spring cleaning should be done using environmentally friendly products and appropriate cleaning equipment’s.
Residential Cleaning Tips
Spring cleaning services provided by cleaning service companies include; residential cleaning, window cleaning, recurring cleaning, occasional cleaning and carpet cleaning and maintenance. When it comes to window cleaning, it is much more efficient to use a rubber edged squeegee with handle and warm soapy water. To clean the light bulbs, unscrew the bulb and polish it using moist microfiber clothing. The blinds should be washed once or twice a year. For aluminum blinds, use a non corrosive cleaner and a gentle wood cleaner for wooden blind. When cleaning the refrigerator, wipe all the spills to prevent stains. A vacuum cleaner or brush should be used to remove dust from the condenser coil at least twice a year to prevent overheating.
Handy is an online and mobile residential cleaning company that operates in the US, Canada and UK. Since its establishment in 2012 by Oisin Hanrahan and Umang Dua, the company has witnessed a phenomenal growth. A report by Jonathan Shieber of TechCrunch shows that in 2014, the company’s bookings per week hit over $4 million. Hanran and Dua attribute the good run to growth of on-demand service economy, which offers a better working model for service professionals and consumers.
About 85% of the company’s revenues come from housecleaning; the remaining 15% comes from handyman and small plumbing services. The company pays its cleaning professionals between $15 to $22 an hour, this amount compares very favorably with other hourly wages in the labor market. Handy recently expanded into furniture delivery and assembly service by establishing a new outfit called Handy Delivery. According to Ingrid Lunden of TechCruch, the company has started by offering a selection living room, bedroom and other furniture from IKEA.
Follow Handy on Facebook today!